What’s The Best Vitamix Blender: My Number One Choice
Today I would like to have an in-depth look at the Vitamix Blender and since I have seen my friend using one, I have been super tempted to just go and buy one myself. But the question is: “What’s the best Vitamix Blender on the market today?”
After a lot of research ….the winner for me is the Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade.
With over 325 Reviews on Amazon of which 83% are on a five-star mark, it is definitely the best of all the Vitamix blenders on the market.
It is a truly fantastic, top of the line, consumer blender!! The design is beautiful and elegant and it has the most powerful, yet quietest motor Vitamix offers. Extremely functional, durable, easy to use/clean, and looks great on your kitchen counter.
Let’s have a closer look at this wonderful machine and see what it does and what its key features are.
- Automated Blending – Five pre-programmed settings are there to ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for a smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
- The variable speed control feature allows you to easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results and you are able to achieve the best results when you are making smoothie!!!
- It has a 64-ounce Low-Profile Container which makes it easy to process large batches of food and at the same time will fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- For the joy of us moms it is Self-Cleaning, just add a drop of dish soap and warm water and it will clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
What can you do with your Vitamix?
We have asked at the beginning what’s the best Vitamix Blender, and after voting for this one we should also tell why do we think it is so special or what does it do to deserve the vote?
It does a lot!
- You can have hot soup and don’t even need a stove
- From Icecreams to sorbets you can create anything; just add frozen ingredients to your machine and you’ll be enjoying chilled desserts in seconds
- You can grind whatever you want. From Coffee seeds to nuts, you can easily turn your favorite nuts into delicious nut butter.
- You can knead thick bread and pizza dough and also prepare the mix for your pancakes, muffins, cakes, waffles and whatever comes to your mind
What comes with the Blender?
When you purchase the Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender together with the machine in the Box you will receive a cookbook, a getting started guide and a DVD which can be quite useful if you have not used the machine before and if you are looking to try and experiment with various recipes.
I will not pretend it is a cheap blender, even though Vitamix does have other cheaper options on their catalog. Again for me, it is always a matter of quality, I don’t like to spend but I will go the extra mile if I think what I bought will give me quality and last me for a long time.
We all have had in our kitchen cheap gadgets that have lasted a season to then be replaced by some other gadget.
The Vitamix is not one of the things you will go and buy again next year. ( I like to think of it like the cousin of my Thermomix another one of those not cheap but worth every penny type of kitchen appliances)
Said that, you can find for sale on Amazon, and if you want to check out other cheaper options Vitamix prices can vary quite a bit depending on the blender you want to have.
Before I give my final verdict I would like to say that if you have in mind to buy this Blender, remember that you are buying something that can be considered at the professional level.
The container is quite big and it is perfect when you want to do a big batch of food; on the other hand, if you only want to blend a small quantity I would suggest that you get the additional 32 oz. container which makes it much easier to blend small quantities.
I am sure many will consider this an expensive item, and it is so, but I have also looked at buying something cheaper, and there are many out there that would saved me some money with no doubt, but the truth is when you start blending fresh/frozen fruits, the difference in texture is totally unbelievable and this is especially important if you have a baby.
So, personally for me, it is a big yes but I will tell you to go and have a look on Amazon, read all the reviews before you make your final decision and know that if you buy a Vitamix Blender you will never regret it.
I hope you enjoy your new gadget.