Nutribullet Vs. Juice Extractor Review – Which One Is The Best?
Nutribullet VS juice extractor: Which one to choose?
So you are you thinking of buying a new kitchen companion to prepare wonderful juices for the family but do not know which one to choose.
Let’s examine together the advantages and disadvantages of the Nutribullet and the juice extractor and hopefully I will be able to help you by offering an in-depth analysis of the Nutribullet vs. some of the most popular juice extractors on the market so you can make the best decision
Nutribullet or Juice Extractor: which one should I buy?
Before discussing the advantages and disadvantages of Nutribullet and juice extractors, you should know that comparing a Nutribullet with a juice extractor or juicer is like comparing apples and oranges.
It is important to know the juice extractors whether they are centrifugal juicers, chewing and double extractors, work differently from the Nutribullet which produces drinks with pulp or drinks that are commonly known as smoothies.
Juice extractors, on the other hand, eliminate 90% of the fiber in fruits and vegetables. This is the main difference between a juice extractor and a Nutribullet or even blenders.
Depending on your goal (if you want to drink juices for better health or even to lose weight), your diet and strategy, you may want to consume fruit juice without fibers or drink vegetables that are rich in fibers.
Advantages of the Nutribullet over a juice extractor
Many people seem to prefer the Nutribullet over a Juice extractor for the following reasons reason:
- The Nutribullet is much easier to use, clean and prepare. You just have to cut the vegetables and fruits, put them in the glass, close it and turn it on. In less than 30 seconds you will have a beverage that has been “sprayed” by the 600-watt cyclone engine. This will be a delicious and healthy drink too.
- The Nutribullet is much cheaper than a juice extractor (really worth it).
- You can grind fruits, nuts, and other hard vegetables and pulverize them. In this way, you will enjoy all the advantages of these “super foods” without having to eat them.
- The juice prepared with Nutribullet includes all the fiber of fruits and vegetables, helping to give you that sensation of being full after drinking it.
Nutribullet and juice extractors are not the same
Disadvantages of juice extractors
- Juice extractors are very slow to clean. After preparing your juice, you have to wash all its parts and clean the kitchen, which takes more time than using the Nutribullet.
- Unless you eat the pulp separately, (most people will throw it away) you do not take advantage of the fibers of the fruits or veggies.
- You might end up being hungry faster. Without the fiber of fruits or vegetables, you will only be drinking fluids.
Nutribullet vs. Juice extractor: What is My best option?
If you want to feel fuller and more satisfied after a smoothie I would recommend you buy the Nutribullet (since you will always drink the fiber).
If you want a pure juice that gives you more energy and you are trying to maintain or lose some weight and detox your body then I would recommend buying a juice extractor.
Nutribullet or juice extractor: Questions
If you have questions about which one to buy, the Nutribullet vs. Extractor of juices, you can leave me your question or concern in my comments section and I will help you to make the best decision.
Also, if you have had experience with juice extractors or Nutribullet, tell me why you liked it or didn’t and what you would personally recommend.
At home, I have both; my husband was the one that first bought the Juice extractor because he really doesn’t like the feeling of pieces of pulp in his drink. I use it as well and when you juice carrots or apples Oh my God it tastes wonderful seriously.
On the other hand when I am trying to give the kids more fibers and fill them up with good stuff rather than them going around the kitchen searching for “junk food” I will use the Nutribullet.
Really I guess it brings it down to a personal choice.
Well this is it for me now, I hope you have a wonderful day
Take care, and may you all have a blessed day.